Comparing The 3" Perfect-Tee Vs Wood Tees
If you're wondering what the benefits are of switching to the Perfect Tee, plastic golf tee, let's compare it to a regular wood tee:
1. Difficulty of Setting Up: A wood tee can be difficult to set up, particularly under time pressure during tournaments. The Perfect Tee is easy to set up and reports major and important improvement for those in competition. This reduces stress and allows more concentration on drive.
2. Cost: While the Long Wood Tee may cost less, the 3" Perfect Tee is made of unbreakable material which means you don't need to buy too many of it in the long run. So the cost over multiple hits is much lower due to it not breaking and can be big major overall savings to Long Drivers.
3. Breakability: A regular wood tee reports of breakage every 1 to 20 shots while the Perfect Tee is unbreakable for most golfers and swing speeds.
4. Adjustable Trajectory: The Perfect Tee's 18% larger head allows a golfer to hit with lower or higher trajectory by slanting the Perfect-Tee forward or backward. The wood tee is not adjustable.
5. Straighter Shots: The Perfect Tee reports of dramatic increase in inbound shots for most golfers while a wood tee produces standard shots.
Try The Perfect Tee for yourself and see the difference! Purchase it at our Online Order Form that uses safe and secure PayPal.
Back to the top
- RELATED LINKS
- About The Perfect Tee
Details specification on The Perfect tee and why it "makes a difference"
- Buy Now!
The Perfect Tee online order form to purchase golf tees and accessories
- Advantages of the Perfect-Tee
The Perfect-Tee provides greater confidence and consistency.
- The Perfect Tee National Video
National video commercial on the Perfect Tee. View larger version...
- Evolution of the Golf Tee
See where The perfect Tee falls in the evolution of the golf tee.
- Our Guarantee
Our guarantee to you.
- Hit Straighter & More Accurate Drives With The Perfect Tee Golf Tee
Survey results indicate users hit straighter and more accurate drives with the Perfect Tee compared to a wood golf tee.
- Play more Consistency & Confidence Golf with The Perfect Tee Plastic Golf Tee
Survey results indicate users play more consistence with the Perfect Tee compared to a wood golf tee.
- Consistent Ball Height
The two legs and arch design of the Perfect-Tee assure consistent ball height each and every time.
- Conforms with USGA and R&A Rules
Official letters that The Perfect Tee is accepted.