1. General. By submitting an entry to this sweepstake, sponsored by (the "Sponsor"), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. All federial, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited. Sweepstake begins on and ends on . All times in this sweepstake refer to . By entering this sweepstake, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the sweepstake itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this sweepstakes and award the prize from among entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this sweepstake.
2. Eligibility. The sweepstake is open only to legal residents of the who are 18 years of age at the time of entry and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of the Sponsor and/or supplier of the prize, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising, provider of prize and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible. For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding of prizes, entry will be declared made by the "authorized e-mail account holder". Any damage made to the website will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized e-mail account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor
3. How To Enter. You may enter by completing the online entry form, which includes email address. You may enter once during the sweepstakes period. Multiple entries received from any person or email address will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. Neither the Sponsor nor their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind, for inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials, errors in these rules, for any human or electronic error, or for entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All online entries must be received by to be eligible for the sweepstake. You will be put on our announcement Email list. If at any time, you do not wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
4. Selection of Winner. One winner will be selected through a random drawing by employees of the Sponsor from all eligible entries 3 DAYS FROM and will be notified by email, telephone or mail at the email address or address provided by the winner. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability, and where lawful, a publicity release within 14 days of notification. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
5. Prize. The prize is . Hereinafter referred to as Prize". The prize is valued at approximately . The prize cannot be exchanged for cash. Transfer of the prize is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserve(s) the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected.
6. Disclaimer. The Sponsor their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. The winner's name and city of residence will be posted online and mailed to those who request it. BY ACCEPTING THE PRIZE, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE SPONSOR(s), [ITS/THEIR] SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THE SPONSOR'S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER FOR ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, AND PROPERTY, DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES OR PRIZE RELATED ACTIVITY. Subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited.
7. Internet. If for any reason, the sweepstake is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the game or sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the sweepstakes/game. The Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this sweepstakes/game. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Winner Announcement. To obtain the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to .
9. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this sweepstakes is , .