- 1/1/2017 - Golf Tee - The 3" Perfect Tee Plastic Golf Tee vs. Traditional Wood Tee
Here is a comparison between our 3.0" Perfect Tee plastic golf tees and the Long Wood Tee.
- 1/2/2017 - Improve Your Golf Game With The Perfect Tee
The Perfect Tee has an oversized head for holding the ball securely. It can maintain consistent ball height to ensure more reliable club head contact on impact and promotes mental confidence about hitting the ball!
- 1/9/2017 - Perfect Tee - Plastic Golf Tee Sampler Set
Just learning about the Perfect Tee? Then our Plastic Golf Tee Sampler Set is the perfect item to help you improve and play better golf! Each pack has one of each size: 3" tee, 2.25" tee and the 1.5" tee.
- 1/16/2017 - What People Are Saying About The Perfect Tee - Plastic Golf Tee -
Survey shows that golfers that use The Perfect Tee hit straighter & more accurately (55% of first time users) compared to a wooden golf tee. Also, 95% of The Perfect-Tee plastic golf tee users hit straighter & more accurately (an average of 59 rounds).
- 1/23/2017 - Solid Launching Pad With Plastic Golf Tee - The Perfect Tee
The Perfect Tee plastic golf tee's head is 18% larger than a regular wood golf tee. This gives a golfer improved stability and a more solid launching pad. The larger head can also help keep the ball from falling off the tee in high winds.
- 1/30/2017 - Plastic Golf Tee - Achieve Your Preferred Trajectory Golf Shot with The Perfect Tee
Want to get a lower or higher trajectory shot? Try slanting the Perfect Tee plastic golf tee forward or backward without the golf ball falling off the tee. Long putts may be sighted more accurately by placing the Perfect Tee upside down on the ball mark and sighting the cup through the two legs of the tee.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?